Monday, November 29, 2010

Lucy is an artist.

Brian was recently out of town on a 2-week business trip. Sadly for me and Lucy, this trip coincided with a giant snow storm that made it impossible to spend much time outside, and also knocked out the cable (NO ELMO!). So, I had to put on my mommy thinking cap (which isn't shaped like a wine bottle, no matter what you've heard), and find some fun things for Lucy to do indoors.

We decided that we would make Brian a "Welcome Home" sign. Lucy had a great time ripping the paper and coloring. I am, as always, very thankful that crayons are non-toxic. By the time we were done with our project, there was a few small marks on the paper, but the crayons all looked like they'd fallen into the clutches of a rabid badger. I think the last picture here demonstrates very accurately Lucy's take no prisoners approach to coloring...our little crayon-eating warrior!



No comments:

Post a Comment