Monday, November 22, 2010

Lucy is a human snowball.

We got some snow today - maybe an inch or so. Since I had to leave work early because of the roads being so awful, I picked up Lucy a little early and she had a chance to get out and experience snow for the very first time. It was pretty funny. To be honest, I tried to convince her the snow boots were for her own good, but really they were for my amusement. Is there anything funnier than a clumsy toddler staggering through the snow in a pair of boots one size too big?

You might think I'm cruel, but you haven't been home alone with said toddler while her dad is on a 12-day business trip. To South America. Where IT'S SUMMER RIGHT NOW. But, whatever.

Anyway, these pictures chronicle fairly accurately Lucy's first foray into the snow...complete with temper tantrum when I forced her to come inside. The pictures cannot possibly portray how cold my fingers were after 3 minutes outside in 20-degree weather trying to work the camera. Do you see how I suffer for my art??








No comments:

Post a Comment