Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lucy still loves the slide.

I apologize to Lucy's loyal fans (hi MOM!) for the light posting lately. Brian is out of the country and without an extra pair of hands, I rarely find myself able to grab the camera in time to capture anything on film. I could post a picture of a glass of wine sitting on top of one of Lucy's books, which I tend to use as coasters after she goes to bed, but I don't think any of you come here for that.

Never fear though, Brian will be back next Wednesday, just in time for Thanksgiving. After I take a restorative nap, by which I mean an extended coma, the blog will be back in full swing.

In the meantime, here is a picture of Lucy doing one of her favorite activities - going down the slide. The only thing that could make it better would be if it was taller, faster, twistier, and possibly covered in cats, Lucy's newest obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment