Monday, November 1, 2010

Lucy went to the zoo.

Lucy went to the zoo! I realize that we are WAY behind the times on this blog, and that the pictures are VERY fuzzy. What can I say? We've had lots of visits from friends and family, and the never-ending job of keeping Lucy entertained is, well...never-ending. Anyway, enjoy these pictures of Lucy at the zoo. Try not to hold the fuzziness against me, it's the camera...I SWEAR! I will try to get caught up on blogging in the days and weeks to come, but I make no promises.

Also, please note that Lucy is wearing her new backpack-leash. If you're the kind of person who thinks leashes on babies are cruel...well, we invite you to babysit and when you start to beg for the leash, we won't even point and laugh and say "I told you so!!"






Please note - Lucy is peering intently at the "worms at work." Given half a chance, I think she would have crawled in there for a better look. EWWWWWW!!



No comments:

Post a Comment