Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lucy wants to tell you about her pain.

Poor Lucy is finally getting a tooth...this is basically what we've been going through (together) today.

I'M SO MAD AT YOU! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME? YOU KNEW I WAS GOING TO GET TEETH AND YOU DIDN'T. SAY. ANYTHING. No warning at all - is that even legal?


Interviews for a new Mommy start tomorrow. See my ad on Craigslist.


Tending to my binkies...la la la...oh WAIT - I HATE YOU BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU COULD MAKE THIS BETTER BUT YOU WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T.


I'm still really mad at you, but until I find a new Mommy, maybe you could stroke my head a little bit and stick some Orajel onto my gums? It's the least you could do for allowing this mouth-evil to happen.

Just so you know, I'm dreaming of my new Mommy, and Orajel, and blueberries, and Elmo, and animal crackers...mmmmmmm...animal crackers. What was I saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment