Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lucy is a blur.

This picture pretty much sums up our lives with Lucy these days. Now that she's walking, she's so fast we can barely keep up with her. Almost all of the pictures I try to take have little cartoon squiggly lines around the outside of a shape that vaguely resembles my baby girl.


This picture illustrates Lucy's ongoing fascination with all things electronic. I'm sure she'll be reprogramming my computer and making collect calls to Indonesia in the very near future, but until then, she seems happy with messing with the DVR and trying to erase all my taped episodes of Wipeout. Doesn't she know that I love to watch people get hit in the face and fall on their butts? It's part of why I love being a parent - our house is essentially an ongoing episode of Baby Wipeout.
Poor Lucy, I'm pretty sure she thinks that when Mommy or Daddy walk out the front door, they are immediately eaten by sand worms or velociraptors or something...the whole process makes her very sad. The other day, Brian was mowing the lawn and Lucy stood at the window watching him and mewling like a dying cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment