Monday, September 14, 2009

Lucy finally met Grandma and Grandpa...yay!

We took Lucy to Grants Pass over Labor Day weekend (and the whole next week) to meet Grandma and Grandpa Dietz. Lucy was very impressed with Grandpa's superb baby spinning classes (video soon), and Grandma's progress since her stroke in May. In fact, Grandma is doing so well that Lucy decided to place her bets with the girl's team for Wii Bowling...a bet that definitely paid off in lots of girl power domination at the Wii Lanes!! We did lots of fun stuff over the course of the week, and of course I took a million pictures. I will put up more later, but for now, I thought I'd stick with pictures of Lucy with Grandma and Grandpa and this top one, which is Lucy and I in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard, in front of their waterfall.









1 comment:

  1. What beautiful photos! I am so excited to hear more about your weekend and see more pictures...Lucy is growing so fast...it is crazy!

    ReplyDelete