Wednesday, September 23, 2009

She comes by it honestly!

Brian and I have been anxiously awaiting the new season of TV shows...it was a LONG, BORING summer (with regard to TV shows - frankly, it was a little too exciting in a whole variety of other ways - Mom...I'm looking at you!). Anyway, here are Brian and Lucy enjoying the new season of Dancing with the Stars (sorry to sell you out Brian). I think Lucy is particularly enamored with Mark from Iron Chef America. She also told me she hopes Macy Gray gets voted off first - she's annoying, even to an almost 8-week old.

BONUS! Lucy smiling while she sleeps taken from super close range by me.

1 comment:

  1. I like the bonus picture--she is so cute smiling-while-sleeping. I'm not even watching DWTS and I can tell you that Macy Gray is annoying. Maya was very into American Idol, but she wanted Adam to win. She thought Kris was kind of lame (or was that me?)

    ReplyDelete