Wednesday, September 30, 2009

She's a maniac, a maniac on the floor!

Lucy decided to break out her legwarmers today and spend some time on her favorite activity - chasing the purple hippo above her Gymini mat. One day she will be able to grab that hippo with some degree of regularity, and honestly, it will be the proudest day of my life. We haven't thought of a name for the purple hippo yet, but I feel like we should since they will likely end up married someday - Lucy's love for Mr. Hippo is that true!! Oh well, as long as he treats her well, I guess I don't have a problem with it. Of course, he'll have to get through Brian first.





2 comments:

  1. Those legwarmers are the best thing ever. Truly Flashdance-worthy. Also, hippos are the best friends a girl can have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Hippo seems like a good name to me!

    ReplyDelete