Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The evolution of a headband.

I've been wanting to put a little headband or a barrette or something on Lucy since she has so much hair and she's just so cute and girly...so, today I bought some little cloth headbands at the store and decided to try one out when we got home. Here's a series of pictures depicting how it went.

Step 1: Headband? What's that? Hey...what are you putting on my head?


Step 2: I'm not sure if I like this. I will think about it and get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please go make me a bottle and make it snappy!

Step 3: To laugh or to cry...that is the question.


Step 4: Cry!! Question answered! I hate headbands and I hate Mommy for forcing me to wear one on my sweet little head!


Step 5: Oh wait...nevermind. It's not that bad. I forgive you for doing this to me - but I'm still waiting for that bottle.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. She is growing up too quickly, though. I can't wait to get Lucy and Maya together for some baby gossip time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I think they would get along swimmingly!! She is growing up fast - every day she does some new and amazing thing. It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete