Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lucy will put you in her purse.

One of Lucy's favorite toys right now is a purse that Grandma Linda gave her for her first birthday. I'm not usually one to jump into the nature vs. nurture debate - but I do NOT carry a purse over my shoulder at all. Ever. So, what I'm saying is - Lucy does not see me slinging my purse over my shoulder like this on a regular basis. I'm not sure that's exactly scientific evidence that purse carrying is located on the X-chromosone, but I'm leaning towards "nature" on this one.

Things that Lucy carries in her purse: goldfish crackers, remote controls, Elmo cell phone, puzzle pieces, socks, and books.

Things that Lucy would definitely carry in her purse if I would let her: fire, poison, toxic cleaning products, toilet brushes, dirty diapers, rocks, and half-chewed peanut butter crackers.

And, for those of you counting such things, Lucy says the following words: Mama (OK, I'm totally making this up - but she will SOON!), Dada (Sigh), Daaaa (duck and dog), Uh-oh, E-O (Elmo), EIEIO, and Dat (That). She also blows kisses, which is ridiculously cute.





No comments:

Post a Comment