Monday, September 13, 2010

Lucy will give you a kiss!

Lucy has recently learned to give kisses - she's very good at it and often includes a side order of slobber - FOR FREE!

Another thing Lucy loves is sitting on the couch. I'm positively certain that our habits have nothing to do with Lucy's absolute conviction that the couch is made of magic (*looks away in shame*). Once she's on the couch, she can do one of two things: 1) climb off backwards - ie: get down safely; or (see below)...

2) JUMP OFF RIGHT ON YOUR HEAD! So, yeah. Often, Lucy will be up on the couch and Brian or I will be sitting on the floor talking to her...like, "Oh Lucy, you're so sweet! Are you such a sweet baby girl?? You are a sweet baby!!" And then she's like "AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH" and she launches herself directly onto our face like Alien, laughing like a maniac the entire time. HAHAHAHAHA - nothing is funnier than breaking Mommy's nose!! RIGHT? (sidenote...see those little bottom teeth??)
I'm convinced that the last thing I'll see before I black out and die from my nose bone being shoved into my brain is this:

No comments:

Post a Comment