Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lucy is delighted with the menu.

We took Lucy to the Seattle Aquarium this weekend. The fish were...OK. The Mexican food for lunch? FANTASTIC!!! Also, contrary to what people will tell you - forks are PERFECTLY SAFE for 1-year olds. That's why she has two eyes!


I don't even remember what was going on when I snapped this picture - but Lucy looks dubious and Brian looks like Sigourney Weaver in Alien - LOOK WHAT JUST GNAWED ITS WAY OUT OF MY CHEST!!

Lucy did enjoy looking at all the fishes - she even said "fish" once! I think this picture sets off her perfectly uneven bangs very nicely. Sigh.

After our outing to Dairy Queen in July, we weren't sure Lucy would be up for her very own ice cream cone. BOY WERE WE WRONG! I have to admit - this development warms my heart. If I can get her to read US Magazine while eating Ben and Jerry's and watching Wipeout - my work on this planet will pretty much be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment