Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lucy is having technical difficulties...

Brian and I took Lucy to a festival this weekend geared towards kids...bands, booths with toys and games, and various other kid-related activities. Unfortunately, it was approximately 12,000 degrees at the venue, so we left early. But, not before I set my camera down somewhere and, just...left it there.

There is good news though. First, someone found my camera and I'm getting it back tomorrow! Second, instead of sweltering through a day of insipid kid music and screaming, sticky, sweaty kids running around in the hot, hot sun while their beleaguered parents wilted in defeat - we left early and headed back to our house, where Lucy and Finley had a great time playing in the kiddie pool. Finley's dad was nice enough to take pictures in the absence of my camera, so we have those to look forward to (don't you love having something to look forward to?). And, third, I have TONS of pictures I've never put up, so here are some pics of Lucy destroying things, climbing on things, and teaching her friend Wyatt the Way of the Destroyer.

PS: I just cannot apologize enough for the haircut.




No comments:

Post a Comment