Sunday, May 2, 2010

An assortment of Lucy being suspicious of us...

OK - in this one, Lucy is sleeping in her brand new big-girl carseat. I have no earthly idea how it is possible for anyone to sleep in this position - but somehow she manages. I think she might have rubberbands for neck vertebrae.


Upon arriving at our destination, I had to wake Lucy up - and that's where the suspicion comes in. As you can see, Lucy wishes I would just go away and let her nap in peace...because clearly it was so comfortable.
In this picture, not only is Lucy suspicious of both her parents for taking her out into the lovely Seattle spring weather, but she's extra suspicious of the weather itself, and possibly Brian since he's the one she's strapped to.

Even when we're inside, and even when she's not just waking up from a nap, Lucy is still suspicious of my motives. I might just be taking a picture of her playing, or, MORE LIKELY, I'm getting ready to take away her activity table forever and ever and put it somewhere she'll never, ever find. Because I do that all the time.


When we went to San Diego, Brian introduced Lucy to the ocean for the first time. You can't see her face, but trust me, she was VERY suspicious. It's a well known fact that fathers very often travel to San Diego to feed their babies to sharks...it happens ALL THE TIME.

Last but not least...a suspicion I can understand and even support. Lucy tasted Baby Borscht for the first time. Uncle Scott LOVES borscht, so we thought we'd give it a try, and Lucy was suspcious, yet pleasantly surprised. Pink pee, here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment