Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lucy - more B-sides

Because we are insane people, we take about eleventy bajillion pictures of Lucy EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Seriously. Even if I quit my job and stayed home and did nothing but post pictures 24-hours a day, we'd probably never be able to get them all up. I'm sure there's a lesson here...something like "PLEASE! Quit being so crazy!". But...oh well. Until we sober up off our Lucy high, here's some of the pictures that have been in the minors, just waiting for their chance at the big show.

Oh hey! Do I have something on my head? Seriously though...something kind of wet?


Beep! You've reached Lucy. If I don't answer, it's probably because I'm under the couch chewing on a cord. Leave a message and I'll get back to you after I finish dismantling the fireplace with my mouth.

We AGREED on 7pm for bed! It is now 6:54, which is UNACCEPTABLE. You will pay...oh yes, you will pay.

Did I hear you say "Hippos go Berzerk?" YES!!!!!!!!!
Daddy and Lucy enjoying a snooze, effectively squeezing Mommy out of the bed and into the kitchen. It's the perfect plan really. Bwahahahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. I love the last photo, because she OWNS the bed, yet is casual about it. Babies just take over. Also, I love your blue walls! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete