Monday, March 22, 2010

A few more pics for Grandma Linda and Daddy

Grandma Linda has requested more pictures - it's difficult for her to get her daily fix when I don't update enough. And, since Daddy is out of town for another week, I thought I could kill two birds with one stone...pictures for everyone! I'm still running through some I took a couple of weeks ago. Lucy is on the move so much now, and she's so fast, I have a hard time capturing it on tape!!


This is Lucy sleeping soundly with her feet up in the air against the edge of the crib. You really can't see her, but she sleeps like this all the time, and I always think "How does she sleep like that?" She's a pineapple upside-down baby!

Enjoying her second trip to the park a week or so ago - she really gets excited about the swings!

The exersaucer continues to be a great source of amusement. It used to be fun all the time, but now it's only good if we sit and watch her in it. Walking away will not be tolerated.

The stacking plastic ring game is also a big hit right now. Not only can Lucy take all the rings off the base, she can get them all in her mouth - just not at the same time. Yet.

Did someone say Glass, Wires and Fireplace? All together for my enjoyment? SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment