Tuesday, October 20, 2009

True love...

Lucy loves her Daddy like nobody's business. When he gets home from work she gives him tons of goofy toothless smiles, she sits in the bouncer in the kitchen and watches him cook, and when he sits down to watch TV, she gazes up at him adoringly. I think the phrase "Daddy's little princess" might actually be an understatement. If ever there was a question about who rules the roost around here, I think these pictures should clear it up.

And, in case you're wondering where the pictures of her gazing at me adoringly are...yeah...me too. Apparently middle of the night feedings and changing approximately 436 diapers a day aren't enough to get me into the Lucy Parental Hall of Fame. The order around here is:

1. Brian
2. Mr. Hippo
3. Chunky the Monkey (a new toy who will make his blog debut soon)
4. Her own hand (hey LOOK! a HAND!)
5. Mommy


1 comment:

  1. oh, this entry REALLY made me laugh. Wait until she starts talking back. Then, you're like, "wha--wait a minute. What just happened? You don't want to please me anymore? Shit."

    ReplyDelete