Sunday, October 11, 2009

The one where Mommy and Daddy make complete fools of themselves....

Brian and I are basically slaves to Lucy's every whim at this point. Now that she's started smiling, we will pretty much do anything to get her to do it...there are just no boundaries anymore. She likes us to sing to her, and Brian knows lots of songs in Spanish as well as The Alphabet Song in 5 languages, so this video is (thankfully) of him singing to her. If it was me singing, I don't even think the grandparents could stand to watch it...my voice is just that bad. This is pretty long (7 minutes), so I understand if you don't want to watch it unless your name is Grandma or Grandpa.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Brian, didn't know you spoke many languages, happy to know you haven't forgot your spanish. Teach us some german.

    ReplyDelete