Friday, July 17, 2009

Lucy loves art.

(First off, I apologize for the terrible pictures...digital camera handling is not my forte apparently).

When we were selecting artwork for the walls in Lucy's nursery, I was really sure I wanted something I actually liked and that I might use later in another room, or my office, or somewhere. Thanks to 20x200, I was able to get these three pictures over the course of the past year or so that I love. I know they may not be for everyone, but they are colorful and abstract and fun, and I think they are perfect for the nursery. We have purposely stayed away from themes and anything overly princess-y or girly since...well...we still have to live here too. So, now Lucy has her very own limited edition artwork, all for the low, low price of $20 a pop.

If she's anything like me, it's only a matter of time before her entire room is plastered with unicorns and rainbows and all things sparkly and pink. It takes a lifetime to refine taste like that!








































No comments:

Post a Comment