Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lucy has learned 5 of the 7 Deadly Sins.

And, guess what, she learned them all at Grandma and Grandpa Dietz's house.

Pride: If this isn't pure playground arrogance, I don't know what is. It's sliding, but, you know...more gymnastic-y.


Greed: ALL OF THESE APPLES ARE MINE. NO APPLES FOR YOU.


Gluttony: Thanks for the Magnum Bar Grandma...MOREMOREMORE!



Wrath: Don't tell me how to play the piano Grandpa. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!


Sloth: Can I get some Law and Order over here? What about some Elmo and another one of those Magnum bars?


Although I did see her Lusting after a number of baked goods, I sadly did not get a picture because I was probably stuffing my own cookie-hole instead of manning the camera like a good Mommy. We're also missing Envy, although let me assure you that Lucy is jealous of anything you have that she doesn't have and will gladly fight you for it to the death. Just trust me on this.

1 comment: