Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lucy almost has a big girl room.

Lucy saw her new wall decal for the first time and was VERY interested in the woodland creatures surrounding the base of the tree. I'm kind of hoping it takes her a while to figure out this is a decal and can actually be peeled off fairly easily. For now, I'm telling her it's a painting. Lies are the #1 key to parenthood!

In the meantime, the toddler bed is still in the basement because Mommy is a HUGE CHICKEN. So, yeah. Once I get brave enough to try it out (probably next time Lucy takes a header out of the crib), the bed will go in the corner with the decal, and the bookshelf and toy box will go on the wall where the crib is now. Overall, I think it's super cute, and I hope Lucy the Destroyer takes it easy in there and lets me enjoy the fruits of my labor for at least a few days!




No comments:

Post a Comment