Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lucy is the queen of the tumbletrack.

As promised, we took Lucy back to the toddler gym this weekend, and with Brian there for moral, physical and emotional support (SO MANY TODDLERS - ACK!), I got some pictures of Lucy on the trampoline runway...which I've learned is formally known as the "Tumbletrack." Although I like to call it the Trampletrack (tm), based on my how many times Lucy got run over by other kids as she ran down it. Oh, who am I kidding? That nickname is 100% based on the number of kids Lucy ran right over on her way down the track. I think Brian and I are going to just start shouting "FORE" when we put her on the track. Sure, we're not golfing, but we need to warn everyone somehow, and I'm pretty sure all of the other words we know aren't appropriate for the toddler gym.







No comments:

Post a Comment