Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lucy is a blur.

Lucy went to the indoor toddler playground this morning. Brian couldn't make it, so I was on my own as the sole barrier between Lucy and certain death (not that she cares about such things as "safety" and "PLEASEDON'TJUMPOFFTHATOHMYGODMYHEART!!"). I tried to take some pictures and, lest you think that I have an unsteady hand, let me quiet your fears. The pictures aren't blurry...Lucy is! From the minute her feet hit the mats, she made it her mission to run and touch EACH and EVERY piece of equipment. Twice.


One thing I didn't get a picture of is the toddler trampoline runway. It's a trampoline, about 15-feet long, and looks like...well, a catwalk I guess. The toddlers can run, jump, and bounce their way down the trampoline as the parents lurch along the side, tripping on the super-soft mats lining the sides. Next time we'll take Brian and I'll get a picture of Lucy's look of pure joy as she ran down the trampoline runway with abandon. So cute!













No comments:

Post a Comment