Friday, June 25, 2010

Lucy loves Elmo. Who knew?

We have tried to get Lucy interested in her Elmo book and her Elmo video, to no avail. We thought it would be great if she could watch an educational video while we sit with her, in between French class and toddler yoga. Just kidding, we want her to watch a video so we can take a shower in peace and quiet.

Today I brought her by my office to visit The Ladies, and Tina brought in a Tickle Me Elmo doll, much to Lucy's obvious and high-pitched delight. She immediately jumped on poor Elmo, wrestled him into a crossface chicken wing hold, and then beat him into submission. TRUE LOVE!


Look at that face...who me? Violent domination of fictional cartoon character dolls? NOOO!!

I have them all fooled! I will unleash my gummy diabolical plans and Elmo will be MINE!

Oh, is this Elmo? Yeah...he seems OK...whatever. I'm not that impressed, I definitely don't LOVE him or anything.

Lucy and Elmo (and a binky) sitting in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

YOU WILL BOW TO MY WILL! SUBMIT!

2 comments:

  1. This was hysterical...I laughed out loud the whole time. Especially love 2nd photo!
    ~tina v-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy looks like Pebbles Flintstone with the new 'do.

    ReplyDelete