Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lucy is kind of cheesy. Literally.

Lucy ate some macaroni & cheese for lunch today at the babysitter's house. Well, at least that's the rumor. Based on the limited remaining evidence, I would be willing to bet that she ate some of it, but rubbed most of it in her hair. Please see Exhibit A:


We haven't told her yet that she's two standard deviations below the mean on tooth appearance. She's like the All Gums All The Time Channel. HEY LOOK GUYS! MY GUMS!



What? Is there something wrong with my hair? Hey? HEY? What aren't you telling me?


1 comment:

  1. I love these gummy pictures! Gummy grins are so cute. Also, mac and cheese is delightful, so it is totally believable to me that Lucy was willing to deviate from her normal "I hate all food" party line to chow down.

    ReplyDelete