Thursday, April 8, 2010

The pre-San Diego picture round-up

Brian and Lucy and I are going to San Diego tomorrow for four days to meet and visit with Lucy's great-grandparents (Brian's paternal grandparents). We're all pretty excited, despite the fact that there have been earthquakes over the past week down there, and I'm home sick today with a stomach bug. Sigh.

Anyway, since I'm home, I decided to put up some pics from over the Easter holiday, a time period during which Grandma and Grandpa Dietz came to visit (YAY!), the whole family got together for a BBQ (YAY!), and Lucy got her first TWO black eyes (BOO!).

I like this picture because, when left to her own crawling devices, Lucy went straight for the Diet Coke. ATTA GIRL!

Lucy (looking like she just got left a prize fight or something), and Grandma Linda (looking beautiful with a big smile and a new haircut).

A new toy! This little car can either be ridden on and pushed with your feet, or it folds out into a little walker type thing (which we haven't tried yet). So far, Lucy is very impressed, as am I. She's all smiles and can already push herself backwards, which hopefully will at least keep her from hitting anything else with the FRONT of her face.



Pineapple Upside Down Baby!!! Lucy has recently discovered that she loves to hang upside down. Now we just have to find a way to keep the formula and baby food where it belongs. Ick.

We'll be back on Monday with pictures from San Diego, hopefully at least a few of them showing the sun (I hope I recognize it when and if I see it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment