Monday, February 22, 2010

Lucy is giving me the evil eye. But, also loves the presents I bring.

Lucy has recently perfected the evil eye. It's kind of funny...because, honestly, I am pretty much solely responsible for the procurement of her food, formula, diapers, clothing and toys. And yet...DADDY! She sits in his lap - and this picture perfectly captures her disdain at all things Mommy when Daddy is available as he is obviously the only person that loves her at all.

As noted above - due to my totally thankless job of being the toy-bringer and fun-finder - I bought this awesome mini-Cooper GT (with leather seat) for her today. She will, of course, thank her Daddy some day for buying her such awesome gifts. Sigh. She hasn't figure out it's a walker yet - but as you can see, she is definitely having fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment