Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lucy is a baby in motion...almost.

I think Lucy is getting ready to crawl soon - and I tried to get a picture of her up on all fours - but this was the best I could do. Sadly, my camera skills aren't good enough to capture the split second that she perches in the air, poised for mobility, positioned for speed...right before she topples over onto her head. Sigh.


This block must taste pretty good, because it's the only thing Lucy REALLY likes to eat on a regular basis. Food is so gross. Plastic is DELICIOUS!

Hey, is there something on the back of my pants?
I wish I could say it was me getitng her to smile this big...but...nope. As usual, only Daddy is funny enough to earn the super-huge gumless baby grin.

Oh hi! Aren't I cute? Everyone says so.

No comments:

Post a Comment