Friday, August 26, 2011

Lucy turned TWO!

And we had her birthday party at Sky High Sports - basically a giant Warehouse 'o' Danger in Bellevue full of trampolines and wholly unqualified people attempting to perform acrobatic "moves" like "falling" and "landing...HARD." And by "unqualified people" I mainly mean "me" since I'm the only one who managed to get hurt. Pretty sad when a group of 2-year olds, and my dad, are the safest people in the room. The good news is, when I asked one of the employees if they had any band-aids, he waited to roll his eyes and snicker until I turned around to limp away.

Aside from the last two pictures, which depict the obligatory candle blowing out and cupcake eating, the rest of these pictures are just blurry out of focus shots of Lucy, Brian, and Grandpa Dietz jumping, running, and generally engaging in semi-organized chaos. When we got home, Lucy kept saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!" and "CANDLES....OUT!" I sat down with a glass of wine and iced my arm and my knee, and my dad and Brian loaded up on Aleve. Good times.












No comments:

Post a Comment