Monday, March 28, 2011

Lucy will show you what the fishies do.

First of all, let me just admit I've been woefully slow with the blogging lately. Personally, I blame Brian. He's been out of the country on business and I (literally) am either frantically trying to keep Lucy from killing herself or someone else, cleaning house (how did a raisin get in the fireplace? We may never know.), or trying unsuccessfully to sleep since our neighbors insist on letting their car alarm wail away all night, every night. In this picture, Lucy is demonstrating for Brian her version of fish-lips. She's pretty good at it. I promise to get back on the blogging bandwagon soon(ish). Grandma and Grandpa Dietz will be here this weekend, and I'm sure tons of great pics will come from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment