Friday, November 20, 2009

Lucy is feeling sluggish

OK, bad pun. It's been pouring down rain for...oh...about 40 days and 40 nights, and the slugs have started to invade the house. It's so gross. The other night we found three right by the door that goes into the backyard, and have found several other ones making solo self-rescue missions on other days. I almost stepped on one the other night in my bare feet - puke.


Since I don't want to leave you with gross pictures of our slimy sluggy invaders - I thought I would instead leave you with a series of pictures of Lucy chewing on her arm and hands. The pacifier has become a distant second to her own hand, or my hand, or my phone, or...really...anything she can fit into her mouth that is dirty and/or easily destroyed by spit.




No comments:

Post a Comment