Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Welcome to Lucy's blog!

Welcome Friends and Family!

I was so inspired by my friend Rebecca's fabulous blog, dedicated to her new baby Maya, that I thought I would start one for Lucy. Ours probably won't be as fancy as Maya's, but we're not as technologically gifted as Rebecca and Mustafa!

At any rate, we probably won't put too much up until Lucy gets here, and then we'll try to keep you all up to date with pictures, short videos, and exciting tales of Lucy's first few weeks and months. Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I love the blog already. But I *will* make YET ANOTHER request for photos of pregnant Kristen! Please!! I am sure you look so happy and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, OK...I will make Brian take some more this week! I have some of the baby shower too, so I'll get those off the camera soon!

    ReplyDelete